среда, 6 февраля 2013 г.

12 tags of 2013-2

Morning girls!!
Today I want tot share my tag for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2013.
it's almost Valentine Day again.... Last year it wasn't the best... Definitely wasn't... It was very hard to persuade HIM that it's not love letter or smth but only a sign of attention. This year I'm not going to celebrate or make smth special, but I can't miss Tim's challenge))))

So here it is:
I don't have a chance to buy new stamps yet, but these hearts are not so bad)) Some crakle paint, distress markers and some other supplies.

Close-up:

So thank you very much for visiting my blog.

P.S.
Использовала скотч ARGYLE MAGIC, дистресс чернила Barn Door, папку для тиснения, но они уже закончились в магазине. Это один из первых моих скотчей, очень понравилось, что его можно переклеивать, я когда только купила очень боялась, что не туда приклею))
Хочу принять участие в конкурсе Я ♥ SCRAPBOOKSALE! до 3 марта.

1 комментарий: